Filipinos are into any type of Asian cuisine, we can’t deny our love for food and one of which is our undying love for Japanese food, it gets trendy in the country and besides who would not want a bowl of hot ramen or a bite of a very flavourful Ebi tempura? What about a special Takoyaki or an authentic tasting Sushi? If yes this may come as a good news for you! Because a Sushi and Takoyaki Bar recently opened in Pampanga! Its Gohan Takoyaki and Sushi Bar, located at the 2nd level of Moderno Foodpark in San Fernando Pampanga Gohan Takoyaki and Sushi Bar also accept orders thru delivery via MANGAN.PH from 4:00pm to 10:00pm.
Gohan Takoyaki and Sushi bar masters on serving Sushi and they actually have a lot of options to choose from Sushi is a dish that started out in Japan it is usually made with rice with seafood and vegetables as toppings or fillings at Gohan’s they serve Basic and Premium Sushi which leaves the customers a wide array of options to choose from under their Basic Sushi they have:
- California Maki – Cucumber, Mango, and Crab-sticks
- Crazy Kani – Crab-sticks, Aioli sauce and shredded Crab-sticks on too.
- Crunchy Tuna – Raw Tuna strips, Cucumber, Tamago (eggs) and Tempura bits.
For only 176.00php for every 8pcs and 264.00php for every 12 pcs. and customers also get to choose from many more options under Premium Sushi though prices vary depending on the flavors…
- Chizu Roll – Ham, Spam, Tamago (Egg), Blowtorched Cheese On Top, Nori Strips – 198.00php (8pcs) and 297.00php (12pcs)
- Volcano – Raw Tuna Strip, Cucumber, Crabstick, Blowtorched Salmon On Top, Gohan Special Sauce – 218.00php (8pcs) and 328.00php (12pcs)
- Salmon Aburi – 198.00php (8pcs) and 297.00php (12pcs)
- Spicy Tuna – 209.00php (8pcs) and 313.00 (12pcs)
While all the flavour and freshness of a Sushi is nothing but satisfying Gohan Takoyaki and Sushi Bar also offers Sashimi, another dish that originated in Japan the word “Sashimi” would mean Pierced Body and as horrifying as what the word would mean, may sound Sashimi is Sashimi because of its basic characteristic on how it’s being served, Raw. If you’re also up for some Sashimi Gohan Takoyaki and Sushi Bar also got it covered for you because they also sell Sashimi at a very reasonable price…
- Salmon Sake – 10 pcs for 330.00php
- Tuna (Maguro) – 10 pcs for 275.00php
- Mix Sashimi – (A combination of Salmon and Tuna) 10 pcs for 297.00php
True to its name, Gohan Takoyaki and Sushi Bar also offers Takoyaki— another famous dish introduced by Japan. Just like its shape Takoyaki a ball-shaped dish, have bounced all-throughout the country. It is already a staple food Pinoy’s would snack on every now and then and in Gohan’s they have three-of-a-kind, yes you’ve read it right they have three flavors to choose from…
- Takoyaki Octopus – (choices of mayo,original,sriracha aioli,wasabi mayo) 4PCS: 84.00PHP 8 PCS: 144.00PHP 12 PCS: 216.00PHP
- Takoyaki Bacon – (choices of mayo, original, sriracha aioli, wasabi mayo) 4PCS: 84.00PHP 8 PCS: 144.00PHP 12 PCS: 216.00PHP
- Takoyaki Baby Octopus – (choices of mayo,original,sriracha aioli,wasabi mayo) 4PCS: 120.00PHP 8 PCS: 216.00PHP
If you’re craving Japanese and at the same time craving for something healthy Gohan also offers:
- Salmon Aburi – A Bowl of Cucumber, Tamago (Egg), Blowtorched Salmon on Top, Special Aburi Sauce Combined for only 219.00PHP
- Crunchy Tuna Pokebowl – A Bowl of Cucumber, Tamago (Egg), Slices of Tuna on Top And Special Aburi Sauce also at 219.00PHP
- Mango Kani Salad – A Bowl of Freshly Chopped Cabbage, Mango, Cucumber, Crabstick, Japanese Mayonnaise available for 99.00PHP
With Gohan’s Takoyaki and Sushi Bar, there’s no need for you to actually be in Japan to experience Japan. From presentation to packaging Japanese food have always been so enticing and Gohan’s through their food will surely take you into an enjoyable gastronomic experience.